List of Info
Yoga is important for us. It not only helps to cure disease, but it also helps to keep our minds fresh and motivated. Nowadays, obesity becomes a problem in our day-to-day life. Here are the top ten yoga which helps to cure your obesity.
Top ten yoga for obesity
Bhujangasana is also known as cobra pose”. This poses straight your abdominal muscle and relaxes your lower back portion.
How to perform Bhujangasan
1.Lie down on the floor and down your face.
2.Straight your hand on the floor and next to the shoulder.
3.Now stretch your back straight and feet touch your floor.
4.Slowly inhale and lift your upper body.
5.Make sure that your pubis region and toe make a straight line and touch the floor.
6.Hold this position for 25-30 seconds.
7.Now exhale and come back to the lying position.
Dhanurasana is also known as “Bow Pose”.This pose is a challenge for your Abs.
How to perform Dhanurasana
1.Lie down on the floor and keep your face down.
2.Now, Bend your knees and hold your feet with your hand.
3.Inhale and lift your hand, feet, thighs, feet, and chest.
4.Hold this pose for 30 -90 second
5.Relax this pose while exhaling.
Kumbhakasana is also called “The Plank” pose. This pose is best for reducing belly fat.
How to perform Kumbhakasana
1.Lie down on the floor and keep your face down
2.Lift your body and straighten your arms.
3.Balance your body on your toes.
4.Keep your face forward or Down
5.Hold your posture as long as you can. Repeat this pose again and again.
Naukasana is also known as Boat pose. This pose works on your side and tummy muscles.
How to perform Naukasana
1.Lie down on the floor by facing the wall.
2.Keep your hand on your side and keep your leg straight.
3.Now raise your hands and leg together from the floor. Keep your leg straight.
4.Make a 45-degree angle till your body comes in V shape. Hold it for 60 Seconds and perform deep breathing.
Ustrasana is also known as Camel pose. This is a difficult pose to perform. Don’t perform this pose if you are suffering from back pain.
1.lie on the floor and keep your thigh straight and perpendicular to the floor.
2.Keep your hand on the top of your buttocks, finger-pointing towards downward, make an arch, and back inward.
3.Hold your heel with your hands.
4.straight your spine. Don’t straighten your neck.
5.Hold this posture for up to 1 minute.
Trikonasana is also called a triangle pose. Reduce the fat which deposits near Billy and Waist.
How to perform this Asana
1. Stand straight on the floor with your legs apart.
2. Now inhale and exhale.
3. Put your left arm to the left leg and your fingers are on your ankle.
4. Your arm should be horizontal and the head is tilted left.
5. Hold your pose with your elbow and knee straight.
6. Inhale and change the position after some second.
The Parivrtta Utkatasana is also known as a twisted chair pose. This pose is to work on abdominal muscles.
How to perform Utkatasana
1.Stand on the floor with your feet together.
2. Now touch your toes.
3. Keep your Hill slightly apart.
4. The weight of your body is placed back toward the hills.
5.Now strengthen your spin and lower abdomen up and in.
6.Arms are placed overhead with the palm facing one another.
Cow Face Pose stretches the hips, ankles, shoulders, arms, and chest—almost every part of your body
How to perform Gomukasana
1.Slide your knees toward your center line, stacking the right knee directly over the left.
2.The right knee should be front of left knee.
3.Seprate your feet and try to sit between them..Bring your left arm straight up toward the ceiling.
4.Bend the left elbow, bringing the left hand to the back of your neck. Lift the right arm out to the right side, bend the elbow, and bring the right arm up the center of the back.
5.Clasp hands behind your back.keep both elbows toward the center and keep your head from tilting forward by pressing the back of your head into your left arm. Breathe evenly.
6.Release your arms on an inhale and try the pose with the left leg and right arm on top.
Surya namaskar is also known as the ultimate Aasan. It helps to Street your muscles and also control the blood sugar level of the body.
How to perform Surya Namaskar
1. Stand on the mat and keep your feet apart.
2. Balance your weight on both feet. Now expand your chest and release your shoulder.
3. Now lift your arms and keep your biceps near the ear. Your whole body weight is on the Heels and tip of the fingers.
4. Now inhale and Exhale. Bend forward from the waist side and keep your spine straight.
Virasan is also known as Hero pose.
How to perform Virasana
1. First you have to kneel on the floor with your thighs placed perpendicular to the floor.
2. Bend your knees and place your hips between your knees.
3.Now inhale and exhale slowly
4. Keep your palm on your knees and keep this pose for four to five minutes.
Search Your Topic
10 + Surprising Facts About The Czech Republic
5+ Surprising Facts About Sweden’s CV90 (Stridsfordon 90)
10 + Surprising Facts About Hinduism
10 + Incredible Facts About Sweden Special Forces (Särsilda Operationsgruppen)
10 + Surprising Facts About Finland
10 + Surprising Facts About Ethiopia
10 + Incredible Facts About The F-14 TOMCAT
10 Best FIFA World Cup Songs
10 Best FIFA World Cup Goalkeeper Saves
10 Best Foods In Bangladesh
10 Best Cities In Sri Lanka
Top 10 Coldest Countries in the World
Top 10 Strongest Animals in the World
Top 10 Best Brands that make Leather Jackets
Top 10 Ugliest Cars in the World (Funny)
Top 10 Everyone’s Luxurious Dream Houses in the world
Top 10 Shocking Johnny Depp Characters
Top 10 Interesting Facts About Tigers for kids (Shock)
Top 10 Oldest Churches In The World
Top 10 Prehistoric Animals That Are Still Alive Today
- 10 + Surprising Facts About The Czech Republic
- 5+ Surprising Facts About Sweden’s CV90 (Stridsfordon 90)
- 10 + Surprising Facts About Hinduism
- 10 + Incredible Facts About Sweden Special Forces (Särsilda Operationsgruppen)
- 10 + Surprising Facts About Finland
- 10 + Surprising Facts About Ethiopia
- 10 + Incredible Facts About The F-14 TOMCAT
- 10 Best FIFA World Cup Songs
- 10 Best FIFA World Cup Goalkeeper Saves
- 10 Best Foods In Bangladesh